When We Are Closed

If you are ill and need medical care during the out-of-hours period call NHS24 on 111.

A receptionist in the emergency call centre will answer your call and will arrange advice either from a doctor or nurse.  You may be invited to attend the Community Health Centre to be seen by a doctor or a home visit may be arranged if you are too ill to attend the Centre.

If you have a serious medical emergency dial 999

Out-of-Hours cover is the responsibility of the Forth Valley NHS Primary Care Division.  Further advice and information can also be obtained from NHS24.

NHS ScotlandThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website